Kamis, 10 Agustus 2017

Meet an Virtual Friend on Motel Mexicola

Great Escape from reality


How was life doing my fellow blogger friends?
Mine still running soft so I can spend my Thursday night to wrote this post. LOL

So, today I will share with you my experience visiting Motel Mexicola Bali few months ago. 
I was accompanied my long lost sister from jogja Kak Nia from This is Real this is Me, we've been knowing each other about since 2012 and finally we meet after years.

About the place we visit, it already well known in Bali among the tourists. You guys can google it and sure you guys gonna pay a visit while you come to Bali. 
Motel Mexicolla is an Mexican restaurant that open for lunch-dinner also night out. I love all of the Mexican vibes inside and outside, especially the blue-ish decor on the open space. Oh my eye Candy.


Anyway,  I am on the black mood that day:

BigyGorjes  - Floopy Hat // Unbranded - Black Top // Unbranded - Black Skirt // Lolo & Brigda Floral Heels




Anyway, we just got some sofdrink in here because of they're off for the lunch menu and still preparing for the dinner menu, so the only food that available that time is tachos. So, yeah. We order soft drink anyway. 











This open space just way ultra cute at day and so amazing and fun at night, I saw some of the fun picture of Motel Mexicola's night time, but yeah I am not (yet) a night person. LOL


How Can I'm not happy being in this place?




Whats girls meet up without any selfies?

What The absolute things I love of Motel Mexicola?
The Interior, they take Mexico to Bali. You have to get there so you would get what I mean.


Rate to this place:
4.5/5



And of course I'm not leaving without taking picture in front of this famous background. LOL


Have you ever read o know about Motel Mexicola Before?


Motel Mexicola
Jalan Kayu Jati 9x - Seminyak, Badung, Bali.



xoxo
ayu

22 komentar:

  1. I´m following you already sweetheart :)
    Don´t forget to follow me back <3

    xx
    http://www.trendsandfashionblog.pt/

    BalasHapus
  2. This place looks amazing! I adore your look and love that hat!

    http://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    BalasHapus
  3. Wow! You look so pretty!!!Have a successful day dear!
    xx

    BalasHapus
  4. You look prety. Nice look.


    www.anafernandes.ch

    BalasHapus
  5. kelihatannya tempatnya asyik! I'll save the info for my next trip to Bali :)
    thanks for sharing. lovely hat,btw ^^

    http://www.luchluchcraft.com/

    BalasHapus
  6. kereeen ayuuu <3 edgy banget y ksanny mexicola ini

    BalasHapus
  7. Such a lovely place and beautiful outfit!
    Kisses, Paola.
    Expressyourself

    BalasHapus
  8. Amazing post dear! Have a great day!xoxo
    Vesna - Home Chic Club

    BalasHapus
  9. Nice place!!

    http://sosweetgirlythings.blogspot.pt/

    BalasHapus
  10. This place looks so cool! And I love your outfit! That hat is amazing. :)

    BalasHapus
  11. Wow what an amazing place. I just feel like watchin late 80's gangster movie. Very colorful and nice. I like the photos. Red hat to total black look matches perfectly :)

    BalasHapus
  12. You look so beautiful!
    http://beyoutiful.com.ua/?p=4176

    BalasHapus
  13. So beautiful! I'm already following you dear <3
    The Fancy Cats

    BalasHapus
  14. Lovely look
    http://retromaggie.blogspot.pt/

    BalasHapus
  15. Thanks a lot :D

    Of course. I'm following you right now. Hope you can follow me back :)

    NEW TIPS POST | 8 TIPS for a IMMACULATE SKIN all year round.. ;o
    InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    BalasHapus
  16. adorable all black combo, very feminine and pretty.

    love your red lipstick.

    https://modaodaradosti.blogspot.ba/

    BalasHapus
  17. Wow! What an amazing place and the food looks sooo good. I hope this restaurant comes to Australia It looks fantastic. Thanks for sharing it. PS. I am following you, I hope to see more of your lovely comments. Have a lovely weekend xoxo Cris.

    BalasHapus
  18. Beautiful photos and beautiful outfits! Thanks for sharing. Have a beautiful day!
    https://chicchedimamma.com/

    BalasHapus
  19. Love your red shoes and hat, nice combo! Xoxo, Maren

    BalasHapus

Thank you so much for reding mine, you definitely made my day!<3
Leave your comment, l'll give you my feedback as soon as I can.


Stay in touch, find me on IG/Twitter/Pinterest/Polyvore
@ayudamayanthi