Sabtu, 12 Agustus 2017

Event report: Hokben Teuku Umar Bali Tokyobowl launching

FOOD X FASHION X MAKE UP


Hello my fellow blogger friends!
Last Sunday, Me and my @balibeautyblogger friends got a chance to attended Hokben_id branch Teuku Umar Tokyobowl launch. First of all of course I’d like to thank Hokben for having me and my gorgeous friends at the moment.

Anyway, have you ever hear Hokben before? If you weren’t go a head click this link to get more know about Hokben. 
Hokben were before known as Hoka-Hoka Bento, now change her name for good to Hokben and now adding some new menu(s) named Hokben Tokyobowl. Hokben is the first and largest fast food restaurant with Japanese style that already well known in Indonesia that have at least 145 franchise around Jawa and Bali. And for all my Muslim friends out there Hokben already certified halal. Last ramadhan, Hokben made a new variant menu named Tokyobowl Tori Don and Tokyo Bowl Gyu Don. Last Juli 29th at the launching of Hokben Tokyobowl at Jakarta they added three new menu named Tokyo Bowl: Chicken steak, Chicken Katsu tare, and Chicken Karaage Mayo. In this event itself, Hokben introduce us to all five of the menu, anyway for every purchase of this menu we got free ocha! Yaay!
  Me personally remember Hokben as my one of High-School memories because of me and my BFF(s) love to hangout there especially on their balcony exactly on the Teuku Umar branch.

Back to the event, all the bloggers who came to the event got a goodie bag that contain notebook, pen, pouch, and the brief of the event.
The event contain product presentation from Hokben Teuku Umat Team, Question and Answer Time, Meal time, and Closing. While the team of Hokben Teuku Umar giving us presentation I don’t take so much picture because I recorded a video during the event. So here’s the Tokyobowl menu(s) that represented on the event:



Chicken Karaage

Karaage chicken meat is tender, fried with flour bales that tastes savory and crunchy then on it are given a typical mayonnaise hokben served with a bowl of rice then sprinkled with seaweed and green onion. The price is 33,637 * depending on where the outlet yah price is not including VAT.

Chicken Katsu Tare

Chicken Katsu Tare consists of HokBen's favorite Katsu chicken in a typical HokBen tuna sauce served on a bowl of rice with a sprinkling of seaweed and green onion. While Chicken Karaage Mayo is a tender Karaage chicken, savory and crunchy mayonnaise typical HokBen served on a bowl of rice with a sprinkling of seaweed (seaweed) and green onion. The price is 28,637 * depending on where the outlet is.



Chicken Steak
Chicken Steak contains boneless roast chicken meat peppered with a typical HokBen (Original Chicken Steak) teriyaki sauce with sweet and savory flavor or other choices spiced with Japanese Sauce Miso (Hot Chicken Steak) with a spicy flavor served on a bowl of rice with Sprinkled sesame seeds and (seaweed) and green onions. The price is 33,637 * depending on where the outlet yah price is not including VAT.


Gyu Soboro
Gyu Soboro is a mixture of minced beef with HokBen's typical teriyaki sauce served on a bowl of rice and kremesan topping seaweed pieces and green onions. The price is 28,182 *depending on where the outlet is.


Tori Soboro
Tori Soboro contains chopped chicken meat with HokBen typical teriyaki sauce served on a bowl of rice and kremesan with seaweed (seaweed) topping and spring onions. The price is 24,546 *depending on where the outlet is.


This dinamic duo together are everything!


I love 'gorengan' LOL



My lovely lunch <3


After the presentation me and all the bloggers that attend the event got a chance to taste one of the menu.I always love to attend an event because I actually meet so much new people that have the same passion with me. In this event of course I’m happier because of this one contain a lot of food(s). At the event I try the Chicken Steak one with the price of IDR 33.637 with free ocha, two dumplings, and the dessert is red bean ice. 


Look at dat happy face





My face shining at the best bcoz of the natural light :') too happy
PS: For anyone of the crew Hokben Teuku Umar if you read this post I would love to thank every each one of you that made the clear glass wall on the second floor, the morning natural light are so legit, my highlighter shine true like blinding everyone,  I could cry. Can I make a tutorial on your place? LOL



From Tokyo bowl to Tokyo Tower
Who Doesn't want to go to Tokyo?! Because I DO!!
Anyway, Hokben in chance to celebrating  the tokyo bowl launching, they held a creative competition with total prizes of 10 tickets  Jkt-Tokyo for 5 lucky winners * just upload your photos / videos while eat hokben and invite mention your 5 friends to go to Tokyo, all the consumers will get chance to win the competition this. The competition starts from 31 July to 31 October 2017, it valid in every Hokben outlet in your city.




After the event all of the bloggers who come in got a voucher(s) worth IDR 150 K that could applied in every branch of Hokben. How could life get any better? I cant wait to take my brother(s) there because they love Japanese food(s) so much!!
Once again thank you so much Hokben Teuku Umar for having me and my @balibeautyblogger friends, we got so much fun in there!
Do you ever been in Hokben before? If yes share your sory with me because of I would love to hear from you guys!



Have you watch my HOKBEN X BBB VLOG? 
Comment down bellow if you want me to check yours <3




XOXO
Ayu

21 komentar:

  1. Want to eat everything!
    You look stunning beauty!
    Wish you a great weekend
    Kiss
    Maggie D.
    IndianSavageBlog by Maggie Dallospedale

    BalasHapus
  2. I've never been in Hokben before, food looks so good :-)

    BalasHapus
  3. Lovely post dear! Have a great weekend! xx

    BalasHapus
  4. Looks delicious! xx

    http://www.thatnewdress.com

    BalasHapus
  5. looks delicious! belum cobain menu yg di post ini. jd ngiler XD

    http://bunnyawn.blogspot.co.id/

    BalasHapus
  6. Delicious food and lovely red hat!
    Kisses, Paola.
    Expressyourself

    BalasHapus
  7. I have to admit I never heared before from hobken! But I see the food there is yummy and you had a cool event. And my compliments: you look absolutely beautiful!
    Thanks for following - I would love to follow you back but unfortunately the google follower button doesn't work :(
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    BalasHapus
  8. This looks like an incredible experience! And I love that red hat. What a gorgeous accessory. Following you on GFC and Google+ ...hope you will follow back :)
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  9. Oh the food looks very delicious
    Great post
    xx

    BalasHapus
  10. All the food looks very yummy! You look so stunning, loved that red hat! Bet the food and experience were amazing! :)

    XO, Melissa

    BalasHapus
  11. Hi sweetheart! Waiting for your new post :)
    Wish you a great weekend!
    Kiss

    Maggie D.
    IndianSavageBlog by Maggie Dallospedale

    BalasHapus
  12. Thanks a lot :D

    OMG all dishes looks so delicious :D And you look so pretty :D

    NEW DECOR POST | EXTREME MAKEOVER DECOR: without budget and leave Home!
    InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    BalasHapus
  13. Wow. menu barunya enak bgt ya, looking good yu with the red hat, so pretty <3<3

    BalasHapus
  14. The food looks sooo yummy! What an experience...I love your hat babe!

    http://www.vivellefashion.com

    BalasHapus
  15. As usual great post! Thanks for sharing)

    BalasHapus
  16. Ok NOW I'm hungry >:D

    ♥ Paula Shoe Fiend.
    http://shoe-fiend.blogspot.co.nz/

    BalasHapus
  17. Looks like you've had a lot of fun!
    Have an awesome day!
    xx Kris

    https://dreamingofpink.wordpress.com

    BalasHapus
  18. This place sounds so amazing! You look so pretty too, love that hat, and your makeup is AMAZING!

    x,
    Chanel | Je M'appelle Chanel

    BalasHapus

Thank you so much for reding mine, you definitely made my day!<3
Leave your comment, l'll give you my feedback as soon as I can.


Stay in touch, find me on IG/Twitter/Pinterest/Polyvore
@ayudamayanthi