Sabtu, 18 Maret 2017

Beauty Review: L'oreal Infallible Stay Fresh 24 Hour Foundation

Playing with something New? Why NOT!


Its weekend again already! 
My Weekdays were crazy as always, but its okay. I am okay, and enjoying my weekend now,
Weekend always drive me to another level of happiness, weekend means pampering time, me time, and shopping time. LOL
In this time I wanna share to you guys about my first impression after buying L'oreal Infallible Stay Fresh 24 Hour Foundation. 




Packaging:
In Indonesia, L'oreal Infallible Stay Fresh 24 Hour Foundation come with clear glass that allowed us to see the product. I'm quit impress with the packaging, its looks luxury for the price itself. The foundation also came with the pump that make us could control how much product that we actually need to use. I've always love to use foundation that contain pump. The packaging of  L'oreal Infallible Stay Fresh 24 Hour Foundation contain the ingredients, amount of product, where it made, and expiry date.

Price:
IDR 198 K

Where To Buy:
L'oreal counter in your city
Online Shop










About The Product:
L'oreal Infallible Stay Fresh 24 Hour Foundation contain 30ml of product that come with wide range of skin tone colours. In the counter of L'oreal around Bali I found that they have about 6 shades that separated in fair-medium-tan. I got mine in shade 150. The product itself labeled hersel as 'L'oreal Infallible Stay Fresh 24 Hour Foundation' that means you will look fresh excatly for 24 hours, and its said itself a full coverage foundation. 



Here swatch of L'oreal Infallible Stay Fresh 24 Hour Foundation in my hand, I thought that you guys could see the difference between my real skin with the skin with L'oreal Infallible Stay Fresh 24 Hour Foundation swatch. I face is crazy while I write this, blamishes are everywhere due my periods that yet-to-come, so pleaseeee forgive me that I couldn't give you the product on my face.

Pro(s):
Luxurious Packaging
Come With Pump
Full Coverage so far
I feels like nothing in my face whilw try it


Contra(s)
Rare to got the right shade of my skin


Rate:
4/5


Buy Again:
Maybe Yes


Conclusion:
For firs impression, I think I am fall in love already with this L'oreal Infallible Stay Fresh 24 Hour Foundation. I was try it on my face and I fells like nothing in my face. I will be updating how this product works for me.



xo

17 komentar:

  1. Great review! Enjoy your weekend! xoxo
    Vesna - Home Chic Club

    BalasHapus
  2. Wow, this is great product. Nice post!

    Moj mali kutak

    BalasHapus
  3. Sounds awesome! I'm really sensitive to foundation, and am always looking for foundations that don't break me out and feel natural.

    Followed you!

    ephemeralfox.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. I hope this product work for me too :)

      Hapus
  4. I always love loreal products :)

    http://www.adhiwahyudi.net/2017/03/hoodie-styling-palladium-boots.html

    BalasHapus
  5. Great review! Love that foundation but you're right, finding the right color can be complicated...
    Of course we can follow each other. I'm already following you and I hope you'll do the same ;)

    fashionabejita.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. I am following back dear, thanks for following me! <3

      Hapus
  6. hai ayu! salam kenal juga ya...
    So far di aku juga ga mengecewakan kalau dibandingkan dengan foundation lain yang pernah ku coba loreal infallible ini. tapi imo, ga fresh 24 jam juga sih

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. iya kak tapi stay sih ya walaupun gak fresh. LOL

      Hapus
  7. I love this foundation very much! Cool product. Thanks for the review.

    BalasHapus

Thank you so much for reding mine, you definitely made my day!<3
Leave your comment, l'll give you my feedback as soon as I can.


Stay in touch, find me on IG/Twitter/Pinterest/Polyvore
@ayudamayanthi