Rabu, 22 Maret 2017

Beauty Review: Face 2 Face Cosmetics Soft Matte Lip Cream


Out of my comfort zone



Hello again my fellow bloggers!
In this time I will share about Another Local Lip cream Review by Local Indonesian Product named Face 2 face Cosmetics. The Brand was built in 2010 and basically producting eyelashes, now they are spreading their wing to cosmetics, lip cream, lipsticks, and skin care. In this time the swatches that I do with my fellow Bali Beauty Blogger is SPONSORED by Face 2 Face Cosmetics that in Bali Area available in Yenchan Cosmetics.
Read another of my sister swatch review with Make Over in here.





Packaging:
Face 2 Face Soft Matte Lip Cream comes with a cylinder tube with plastic glass, its tall and clear that allowed us to see the product from the outside. The applicator is long and easy to working with for me. The packaging also contain the ingredient of the product, expiry date, and the shade.


About The Product:
Face 2 face Soft Matte Lip Cream have 10 beautiful shades that comes in wide range. As they labeled the product a ‘soft matte lip cream’ the texture of the product are cream based liquid lipstick. It dried fast and having great pop colours. The lipstick contain 5gr of product as normally any liquid lipstick come. Face 2 face Soft Matte Lip Cream also said their product could mosturizing our lips, have a longlasting formula, and come with anti oxidant + UV Filter. When you open the tube, it contain sweet smeels that I bet not everybody love, because it maybe too sweet for some people. The aplicator pretty much working to swipe the product as well. 

Price:
IDR 60 K


Where to Get:
Face 2 Face official Website click in here
Denpasar Area: Yenchan Cosmetics





LC01 Tokyo Midnight 
Soft Pink shade that really suit in fair and medium skin tone I tho. In picture my friend kak Shani, she's so gorgeous in that shade, right?


 LC02 Shanghai Red

A pretty classic red shade that I choose as mine when its time to pick some product for each one of us. I know its kinda out from my comfort zone, but this red colour just so dope. The kind of red that I can afford and comfortable enough to wear. Super pretty shade, chic, and glamour for night out!
LOVE AT FIRST TRY <3


 LC03 New London Sizzle
BRIGHT Orange shades that so Blinding if you see it in real. This sophisticated shade will suit you that love to playing with make up especially when it comes to summer make up look.


 LC04 New Purple in Paris
Soft Purple shade that actually wearable to daily used. It really suit good on ce Jessica, right?


LC05 New New York Nude 
Another pink in the shade. This is the nude-pink on the series. Soft and sweet for daily use.


 LC06 Nude Hollywood
This is a super gorgeous Browny-nude shade that I thought every girl will choose as on the go shade. Its soft could match on any skin tone and just perfect for daily use.


 LC07 Pink Milan
The Mauve-Pink shade on the series that actually 'my' kind of on the go shades for daily make up. I actually Really want this shade but kak Dini found it first. LOL


LC08 Rouge Athena
This colours is a beautiful shades of dark red that actually suit on glam looks or if you wore if you wore it in sheer swatch it could be pretty too for daily make up look.


 LC09 Indonesian Beauty
This shade is a softer orange on the shade. When it blends on the lips it actually so gorgeous for daily lipsticks shade.


LC10 Maroon Mississipi
One of the most beautiful colours on the SERIES! The pretty maroon shade that actually could make you looks really glam. Suit on the date night, or night out.



Going out from my comfort zone be like.... Trying Red Lipstick!





Pro(s)
The colour appear in only one swatch
Modern SHADES that contain wide range of colors
Contain rare colors such as braight orange and white-nude
Not make my lips dry
Longlasting formula

Contra(s)
The Formula different in some shades
It somehow hard to remove


Rate:
4/5


Conclusion:
So far the one that I really love from Face 2 face soft matte Lip Cream is they're available In wide range colors, and make it possible to playing more with the the lips, and the make up. Of course I do find my right shade of Red lipstick too in this series. The top three of the shades that I love are: New Shanghai Red, Pink Milan, and Maroon Mississipi. 
I can wait to play more with this product. Until the next time, I will keep updating my new experiment with you guys!



Check out Face 2 Face product on:
Website
Instagram








What do you guys think about our swatches with Face 2 face Soft Matte Lip Cream?



XOXO

66 komentar:

  1. Very nice pics! Have a lovely Day! 😘😘😘

    BalasHapus
  2. Pretty colors

    Deedee

    http://madeupgirl-madeupgirl.blogspot.com/

    BalasHapus
  3. Wah, kayaknya sekarang memang semua brand kosmetik lagi berlomba buat rilis matte lip cream ya :) Shanghai red pop banget warnanya, Tokyo Midnight nya bikin pengin coba sih :))

    xoxo,

    |CHELSHEAFLO BLOG|
    |FACEBOOK| |INSTAGRAM|

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Iya beneran chelsea, semua lomba banget! tapi aku suka banget sih formulanya face 2 face :))

      Hapus
  4. It looks like this lip creams really great!
    www.recklessdiary.ru

    BalasHapus
  5. Love your detailed review. The shades are fabulous.

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Yes yes, love the wide range of shades too <3

      Hapus
  6. Wow! these shades are gorgeous!!
    I'm following you, hope you follow back :)

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Thanks baby, I am following back :))

      Hapus
  7. I really like Rouge Athena's shade, it's so pretty <3

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. I do love it too its a beautiful shade!

      Hapus
  8. Great post dear

    http://iameleine.blogspot.com/

    BalasHapus
  9. cakeep merahnya di kamu yu <3

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. The only pretty shade than could afford me lol

      Hapus
  10. Beautiful colors dear! Have a lovely weekend!
    Vesna - Home Chic Club

    BalasHapus
  11. nice post dear :)
    kisses :)

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.rs/

    BalasHapus
  12. Really great dear!


    ** Join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    BalasHapus
  13. Great color and brand thank you to comment me
    I follow you
    Kisses

    BalasHapus
  14. Wow, all the colours are amazing!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    BalasHapus
  15. Love the review! The colors are BEAUTIFUL! <3 I love the color in the first picture you took of yourself with it, it's gorgeous! Thank you for stopping by my blog. I'd love to follow each other. I'm following you now, let me know when you get a chance to follow me back! Thanks, hope you have a great week. <3

    xo, Sarah
    Hustla, baby.

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. I'm following back, babe! Thanks for stopping by!

      Hapus
  16. Lovely lipsticks! I like especially no. 6 and 10. :)

    Kathy's delight / Instagram

    BalasHapus
  17. Wahh, warnanya cakep-cakep yah..
    warna merahnya bagus dhe di kamuu Ayu,,

    Lia,
    www.liamelqha.com

    BalasHapus
  18. Those shades are beyond beautiful! I like them all.
    Thanks for your lovely comment and for following me back. It would be my pleasure to stay in touch with you :)

    fashionabejita.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Thank you so much my dear! Lets stay in touch!

      Hapus
  19. Hope you're having lovely evening, dear! :)
    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    BalasHapus
  20. I love the Hollywood nude shade. Thanks for sharing, great photos.
    Jaz xoxo
    http://www.thelifeofasocialbutterfly.co.uk

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Me too! I love that shade too, but its look too pale on my skin tone! LOL

      Hapus
  21. langsung cuss pengen coba! :D

    xoxo, Cikita
    http://www.ashtaroovia.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Ayo mba dicoba! Bagus-bagus loh warnanya <3

      Hapus
  22. Wow, amazing shades!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    BalasHapus
  23. Haduh godaan apa ini, warnanya aku suka semuanya :)

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. LOL! Godaaan yang harus dibeli Kak Lily! Ayu Juga suka semuanya <3

      Hapus
  24. Beautiful shadows my dear
    Kisses

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Thank you, and yes! They are so pretty!

      Hapus
  25. great review...wonderful shades of lips...so cool to see so many lovely girls wearing them. Wonderful post darling!

    https://modaodaradosti.blogspot.ba

    BalasHapus
  26. Great post! I followed you :)
    mybeautydiary123.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus

Thank you so much for reding mine, you definitely made my day!<3
Leave your comment, l'll give you my feedback as soon as I can.


Stay in touch, find me on IG/Twitter/Pinterest/Polyvore
@ayudamayanthi